Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackpot 6000 Slot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jackpot 6000 Slot

    This is one of those slots, about which they say - long it harnesses and quickly rides. It is a joke. Jackpot 6000 is the classic slot, and the primary purpose here is breaking the jackpot. At first, I advise you to play at the maximum bet (manipulate the value of the coin) and go out while hitting any big winning. If you like such type of the slots - choose Mega Joker slot machine. I can say just positive recommendations for playing for real money for all classical slot machines lovers.

    Hidden parameters and settings of Jackpot 6000 slot (data from testing)
    • The frequency of falling of the bonus is statistically every 52d spins (1.92%).
    • The probability of a hit (any winning) is 13%.
    • The maximum payout during the tests was 246x.
    • The average winning from the bonus was 22x.
    • Volatility is 8,78 out of 20 (average).
    • Cycle length is average.
    • The rating of the slot machine for the wagering is 4,26 out of 10.
    • RTP of 98.86%


    Contact us via bestnetentcasino@gmail.com

  • #2
    Any tips to find out if this slot is giving money? I just spend too much on this game hoping i would get jackpot but gave up after 300+ spins.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rough_em_up View Post
      Any tips to find out if this slot is giving money? I just spend too much on this game hoping i would get jackpot but gave up after 300+ spins.
      I think Jackpot 6000 is one of the most unpopular slots among classic by Netent. Try Mega Joker (with 99% RTP) instead and bet smaller - never give up on supermeter feature. As for me, I open Jackpot6000 and do like 10-50 spins via minimum bet to see if there is a lot of action (especially looking on the value of 2 joker payments). If it gives x2 and no serious action - leaving it. If a lot - go to my regular bet - 1 euro per spin.
      If you will do a test with my strategy, please write here about the results. Thx.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BestNetentCasinos View Post

        I think Jackpot 6000 is one of the most unpopular slots among classic by Netent. Try Mega Joker (with 99% RTP) instead and bet smaller - never give up on supermeter feature. As for me, I open Jackpot6000 and do like 10-50 spins via minimum bet to see if there is a lot of action (especially looking on the value of 2 joker payments). If it gives x2 and no serious action - leaving it. If a lot - go to my regular bet - 1 euro per spin.
        If you will do a test with my strategy, please write here about the results. Thx.
        Yea after losing about 500€ to it i changed to mega joker and won 2000€ so lesson learned. Thanks, i will try it out at some point and post the results.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rough_em_up View Post

          Yea after losing about 500€ to it i changed to mega joker and won 2000€ so lesson learned. Thanks, i will try it out at some point and post the results.
          BestNetentcasino, best advisor...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rough_em_up View Post

            Yea after losing about 500€ to it i changed to mega joker and won 2000€ so lesson learned. Thanks, i will try it out at some point and post the results.
            Mega Joker is next levelling machine - be very careful with it - it has high volatility in the supermeter mode.

            Comment


            • #7
              After winning such a big amount, should i always wait till next month before even bothering to try again? Even let say, on slots that give less but more often?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rough_em_up View Post
                After winning such a big amount, should i always wait till next month before even bothering to try again? Even let say, on slots that give less but more often?
                Better to forget about Netent in this casino until June yeah.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BestNetentCasinos View Post

                  Better o forget about Netent in this casino until June yeah.
                  oh by the way i forgot to mention, yesterday before i wrote my post, i won from DOA 900e with 0,36 bet. i made like 60 spins and won from main game that amount, then i also got free spins but they brought me like 12e. and this was in same casino where i won from megajoker.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rough_em_up View Post

                    oh by the way i forgot to mention, yesterday before i wrote my post, i won from DOA 900e with 0,36 bet. i made like 60 spins and won from main game that amount, then i also got free spins but they brought me like 12e. and this was in same casino where i won from megajoker.
                    Nice hit! Congrats

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is one of my favourite slots by netent. Won 5000 here

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Magestic View Post
                        This is one of my favourite slots by netent. Won 5000 here
                        I like Mega Joker much more, frankly speaking.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X