Slot Madness not paying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Madness not paying

I have been playing here for years and all of a sudden after years of using wire transfer they are telling me that my bank can't be used anymore. I use Chase and I have payouts waiting for payment since June 2019. I have 3 approved and waiting for payout and I have 6 more that haven't even been approved as of yet even though it's been months for some and weeks for others. I chatted with payouts and ANDIE told me that Chase bank is not accepting wire transfers now. I said ok then please send me a check then and she told me they don't do checks anymore only wire transfers. Also told me to open a new account with a national bank and send them the info. I ask her for some bank names that they would work with 3 times and each time she said I can't give you a list, the list is to long. Never gave me any info and then disconnected from the chat. I have a total of $7.000.00 in payouts and I'm afraid I will never get that money. The took away my VIP status because I guess I cashed out to much but if you add up what I lost it is not even close. Can you please help me, the phone number I call only tells me to either chat or email them and well obviously the chat didn't get me any where and the emails never ever get a response.

hallo you

Comment

Originally posted by gris37 View Post
      hallo you
      Hey, how it's going?

Comment

Working...
      X