Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viggoslots denying to honor a very recent email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viggoslots denying to honor a very recent email.

I have attached screenshots of fraudulent promo.last night at 10.01pm i received an email from viggoslots to deposit between $20-$200 and receive a match bonus of 100% wager free as well as free spins on deadwood. it then said for me to click onto the link below and go to cashier , make deposit and the promo would automatically activate, so i did all of that and to my surprise....no match , no free spins so i triad to contact support but they were unavailable and so i sent a message as a have done many times before , usually waiting weeks for a reply , so i played my deposit and finally was able to reach the live support who said they were sorry i received that email and that they will not honor it, point blank . then i got angry and said i have had it then she went on to say that even if they were to honor it, i should not have played the deposit because for some strange reason , that makes me less deserving of what I was mislead into thinking was mine. i want to charge them or do something to expose them, there are other incidents and you may be asking yourself why do I keep going back and the answer is, to gather enough evidence of fraud and false advertisement that hopefully i can hold them accountable on some charges or something because this is theft.
    Attached Files
Working...
X